Why Choose OneTigris WILD ROCKET Bushcraft Pack?
What’s essential to survival in the wild? Your outdoor aptitude and the gear on your back. The WILD ROCKET 45L Pack is designed with bushcrafters in mind, featuring US licensed Cordura® nylon for rugged usability, with a 36L capacity main compartment and side/front compartments to carry up to 2 days’ necessities. It’s a straightforward piece of kit for loading up outdoor gear, with tactical durability and versatility in mind. The roll top design allows quick access to your gear, several rows of webbing enable modular attachment of MOLLE add-ons, and on both sides you’ll find a specially designated axe storage space. At the bottom of the pack are straps for rolled up mats or quilts, so that you can utilize all possible space with efficiency. The shoulder straps feature adjustable straps to customize the fit so that the pack hugs the torso and carries weight in the most efficient way. Ideal for 31.5”-47” waist sizes.
OneTigris WILD ROCKET Bushcraft Pack
● US licensed Cordura®nylon for extra durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance, with DWR (durable water repelling) coating at the front and double PU coating at the back, UTX-Duraflex® quick-release buckles, and quality YKK® snag-free zippers
● Roll top design with a 36L main compartment, two 3L buckled side compartments, two 1.5L front zippered pockets, and specially designed axe holders on both sides
● 3 rows of webbing on either side of the pack as well as 2 rows on waist belt for modular attachment of MOLLE add-ons, and utility straps at the bottom of the pack for carrying rolled up mats or quilts
● Designed for bushcraft, camping, survival training, backpacking, trekking, hiking, sports and travels, with a water-repelling finish that offers 400-500mm waterproof performance
● Ideal for 31.5” to 47” waist sized men and women; recommended for users over 5’7” (1.7m) in height
Cordura® fabric has a water-repelling finish but is not 100% waterproof. Take extra care if storing tech/delicate items.
Be aware of safety risks to yourself and others when carrying/using an axe.
Material: Cordura® Nylon, UTX-Duraflex® Buckles, YKK® Zippers
Load Capacity: 45L (36L Main Compartment *1, 3L Side Compartment *2, 1.5L Front Pocket *2)
Folded Dimensions: 23.6”*13.8”*4”/60cm*35cm*10cm
OneTigris WILD ROCKET Bushcraft Pack *1
|Size||45L (36L Main Compartment *1, 3L Side Compartment *2, 1.5L Front Pocket *2)|
|Material||Cordura® Nylon, UTX-Duraflex® Buckles, YKK® Zippers|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$7.99||Over $79||https://www.onetigris.com/us/tracking/|
|Fast Delivery||$28.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
The new VAT rules have come into force since 1 July 2021 in EU. Please click here for more details.