Why Choose OneTigris TORPEDO Tactical Harness?
A branded design that is as tough as its name, the TORPEDO is akin to the X ARMOR with the mecha-inspired look and extra durability.
A torpedo’s tail features propellers that create energy for thrust, and that’s what we envision this harness can do – give its user power and strength to take on any mission.
You’ll find 2 torpedo tail inspired Y-shaped designs at the front chest piece and top of the harness, offering a snug, no-slide fit, evenly distributing weight distribution when the pup is on lead, and the shoulder design minimizes hindrance to mobility, so that the pup can walk and run freely without feeling restricted.
Durability is achieved with 1000D nylon, TPU plastic, EVA padding, premium nylon mesh, strength-tested metal buckles and zinc alloy D-rings. There are 2 control handles, one vertical and one horizontal, and both are useful for temporary mobility assistance (in/out of cars, up/down stairs, etc.) and immediate canine control.
As is standard with OneTigris pet gear, we’ve added webbing on both sides with loop material for MOLLE add-ons and morale patches. Lazer-cut MOLLE gives the harness a sleek, modern look, and saves on fabric to make the harness lighter than those using traditional MOLLE. The full-body design provides good coverage and a level of protection against bites, scratches and sharp objects, the light-reflective trim offers better visibility in low-light conditions, and the 3 D-rings offer different leash attachment options, including a front-chest no-pull option. Looking for tough and ergonomically designed canine armor? Try the TORPEDO.
OneTigris TORPEDO Tactical Harness
| METAL-BUCKLED POWER: Strength-tested metal buckles (size M 397lb/180kg; size L/XL 485lb/220kg), rugged 1000D nylon, TPU plastic, premium nylon mesh, EVA padding, and zinc alloy D-rings
| DOUBLE-HANDLED: 2 grab handles, one vertical and one horizontal, useful for temporary mobility assistance (in/out of cars, up/down stairs, etc.) and immediate canine control
| TRIPLE D-RINGS: 3 sturdy zinc alloy D-rings at the front chest and back, for no-pull leashing, standard leashing, or for attaching longer explorations leashes
| CANINE ERGONIMICS: Torso-hugging yet breathability-enhanced design based on 9+ years of experience with pet gear, with mesh lining, comfortable padding, full-body coverage, a no-slide Y-shaped chest piece, and zero hindrance for shoulder blades to not restrict movement or cause discomfort
| TACTICAL FUNCTIONALITY: Loop-faced laser-cut MOLLE on both sides for military patches, name tags, and MOLLE add-ons, a front chest patch panel, with hi-vis light-reflective trim for nighttime walks or for use in low-visibility situations
| MULTI-USE DESIGN: Ideal for medium to large dogs for everyday use, training sessions, outings, walks, hikes, jogs, runs, camping, etc.
1. Please measure your dog before each purchase!
2. This product is a good fit for medium to large sized dogs (Alaskan, Samoyed, German Shepherd, etc.)
3. OneTigris pet gear is scratch-resistant, not scratch-proof or chew-proof. Please keep this product out of reach of your pet if he/she likes to chew on fabric.
4. Check the condition of your gear and accessories prior to each use to ensure optimalperformance and safety.
5. Adjust the straps for dogs with narrow neck/mid sections so they don’t easily slip out of the harness when pulling backwards.
6. OneTigris harnesses are NOT designed to bear heavy weights and we advise against relying solely on the grab handle(s)to carry your dog for long periods of time. This could cause discomfort or impose risks of injury.
7. When loading up pouches for a dog harness or pack, for most dogs, 10% to 12% of their body weight is a good starting point load weights. This would be 5-6lb for a 50lb dog, or 2.5-3kg for a 25kg dog. Of course, the right amount depends on a number of factors, such as your dog's breed, physical fitness, and energy level.
8. To clean your patches and gear with patch panels, close all the panels with hook patches, and/or put your gear in a mesh laundry bag, and use the gentle cycle with regular detergent. Air dry and avoid direct sunlight. To remove dirt, one can use a shallow brush or tweezers to catch most of the debris.
9. Check out the FAQs section at our official website for more maintenance tips for OneTigris gear.
10. Take heed that it is against the law to misrepresent your pet as a service dog, SAR dog or other types of working dogs,and violators are subject to prosecution.
Materials: 1000D Nylon, TPU Plastic, Nylon Mesh, EVA Padding, Metal Buckles, Zinc Alloy D-rings
Size M: Neck Girth 16"-23"/40cm-58cm, Chest Girth 24"-32"/60cm-81cm, Back Length 17’’/43cm, Chest Piece Length & Width 17.5”*2.4”/44cm*6cm
Size L Neck Girth 18"-25"/45cm-63cm, Chest Girth 27”-36"/68cm-91cm, Back Length 18.5”/47cm, Chest Piece Length & Width 19”*2.6”/48cm*6.5cm
Size XL Neck Girth 20”-29”/51cm-74cm, Chest Girth 31”-40”/79cm-102cm, Back Length 20”/51cm, Chest Piece Length & Width 20.5”*2.8”/52cm*7cm
Product Weight: Size M 1.6lb/750g; Size L 2.1lb/960g; Size XL 2.4lb/1100g
Metal Buckle Pull Strength: Size M 397lb/180kg; Size L/XL 485lb/220kg
OneTigris TORPEDO Tactical Harness *1
OneTigris Hi-Vis Logo Patch *1
|Black, Coyote Brown
|M, L, XL
|Size M - 1.6lb/750g ; Size L - 2.1lb/960g ; Size XL -2.4lb/1100g
|1000D Nylon, TPU Plastic, Nylon Mesh, EVA Padding, Metal Buckles, Zinc Alloy D-rings
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Your order may be shipped from your local warehouse or international warehouse, depending on the inventory. Also, your order may be divided into several packages for shipment. To ensure that you can receive your order promptly and safely, we will choose the most appropriate shipping method for you.
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
※ We do not offer shipping to P.O. Boxes.
※ APO/FPO/DPO addresses currently not supported for shipments.
Most items will arrive within the estimated delivery time. If you don't receive your item(s) on schedule, please rest assured as delays do occasionally occur due to Peak Season/ Global Events/ Port Congestion and Traffic/ Trucking Issues/ Weather Conditions and etc...
We politely suggest that you wait up to 5 business days before contacting us. If you still have not received your items by then, let us know!
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/ or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
The new VAT rules have come into force since 1 July 2021 in EU. Please click here for more details.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status here. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 3 working days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.