ONETIGRIS TACTICAL WATER BOTTLE POUCH
Tactical Water Bottle Pouch:
1. A snug fit for most 32oz water bottles, Thermos and Nalgenes
2. Includes a Nylon shoulder strap
3. Heavy duty MOLLE straps on the back for attachment to MOLLE gear
4. MOLLE webbing allows attachment at various heights
5. Front pouch for carrying phones, keys, first-aid kid, etc.
6. Small grommeted hold at the bottom to let liquid out in case of spills
7. Patch panel for adding your favorite morale patch.
8. Metal clip on the back for hanging on a belt of attachment to other gear
9. Ideal for hunting, hiking, camping, fishing, riding and all travels
For one thing, always stay hydrated. This tactical pouch can hold a 0.5-1L water bottle/thermos with comfortable room. Carry it on your MOLLE pack, your belt, your bike, you name it, and use it as an EDC pouch, first-aid kit, or beer holster if you will. One of our adventurers got creative and used it to carry his zoom lens. Find versatility, quality, durability in one pouch and keep your hands free!
1. Attach non-MOLLE items to the front with our MOLLE clips
Exterior pocket size: 3.9''*6.3''/10cm*16cm
Material: 1680D PVC coated Polyester
OneTigris Water Bottle Pouch *1
Nylon Shoulder Strap *1
|Material||1680D PVC coated Polyester|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$7.99||Over $79||https://www.onetigris.com/us/tracking/|
|Fast Delivery||$28.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at email@example.com.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
The new VAT rules have come into force since 1 July 2021 in EU. Please click here for more details.