Why Choose OneTigris Foldable Mesh Mask?
Most airsoft mesh masks offer good ventilation, but does your beard itch or get in the way? OneTigris Tactical Foldable Half Face Mesh Mask knows how to comfortably sandwich your face during game play while offering protection, featuring soft padded nylon fabric edges and double strap support to ensure a tight fit underneath your goggles/eye pro. Look cool, take a few shots to your lower face, and don't worry about losing any teeth! Check out the ear pro version here.
1. Soft padded nylon fabric cheek sides with protection for bridge of nose providing comfort and good protection;
2. No pressure points on face and allows easy breathing;
3. Twin strap support with skull cap band for a snug fit for different head sizes;
4. Lightweight, foldable & portable; check out ear pro version here;
5. This airsoft mesh mask has passed the ANSI Z80.3 drop ball test ;
6. Impact resistance is > 800 FPS at a temperature of -10°C to 42°C;
7. 100% genuine MultiCam® color options (Multicam Black, Tan, Black, Ranger Green, Multicam, Woodland Camo ) available
|Size||M / L|
|Weight||M - 3.3oz/94g; L - 3.1oz/90g|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$7.99||Over $79||https://www.onetigris.com/us/tracking/|
|Fast Delivery||$28.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
The new VAT rules have come into force since 1 July 2021 in EU. Please click here for more details.