WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS TRIPLE MAG POUCH?
Unique design for holding AK ammo securely. Great bit of kit to secure your rifle mags like M4/M16/SA80/AK47/AK74 with an open top design for easy access to extra ammo. The elastic retention band pops off easier so that you can pull the mags out quickly and be ready for more action! Bring additional gear with its MOLLE/PALS system and let us know later how the day went.
AR AK Mag Pouch & M4 Magzine Holder:
1. Holds 3 magazines and is suitable for most small caliber rifle magazines. It can hold 30-round and 40-round M4/M16 magazines, 30-round AK47/AK74 magazines, 30-round G36 magazines, etc.
2. Secured in place by elastic bungee cords that are easy to adjust for different mags
3. MOLLE compatible straps on the back for attachment to tactical vests, bags, rifle case and drop leg platforms
4. MOLLE compatible straps on the front for attachment of MOLLE pistol mag pouches, grenade pouches, etc.
5. 100% genuine MultiCam® color option available
6. Open top design with drain holes at the bottom
OneTigris Triple Mag Pouch *1
|Color||Black / Coyote Brown|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$7.99||Over $79||https://www.onetigris.com/us/tracking/|
|Fast Delivery||$28.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at email@example.com.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
The new VAT rules have come into force since 1 July 2021 in EU. Please click here for more details.