Why choose OneTigris Foldable Mesh Mask?
Another one of our Airsoft series half-face mesh mask offering excellent ventilation and protection during game play, only this one has additional ear protection designed for close quarters battles. Tested at 800FPS impact-resistance, this mesh mask is the guy to rely on for the coming games. Check out original version without ear pro here.
OneTigris Foldable Mesh Mask with Ear Protection
1. Lightweight, foldable and portable airsoft mesh mask
2. 1000D Nylon for extra durability and good water/dirt-resistance
3. Mesh ear protector with adjustable straps for close quarters battles
4. Soft padded fabric cheek sides for with protection for bridge of nose offering comfort and good protection
5. No pressure points on user’s face for easy breathing and good ventilation
6. Twin strap support with skull cap band for a snug fit for different head sizes
7. Tested at 800FPS impact resistance at a temperature of -10°C to 42°C
8. 100% genuine MultiCam® color options (multicam and multicam black) available
1. Recommended for older teens and adults
2. Adjust the straps to make it comfortable and secure
3. Don't like the ear pro design? Check out the original version without ear pro here.
OneTigris Tactical Foldable Half Face Mesh Mask *1
|Color||Black, Tan, OD Green, Multicam|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$7.99||Over $79||https://www.onetigris.com/us/tracking/|
|Fast Delivery||$28.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at email@example.com.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
The new VAT rules have come into force since 1 July 2021 in EU. Please click here for more details.