Why Choose OneTigris Fast PJ Airsoft Helmet?
Adjustable and detachable front, hind and side padding, with built-in front mount and side rails for quick donning and doffing of FAST compatible headsets and accessories. Win the game with good gear. OneTigris has you covered.
OneTigris Fast PJ Airsoft Helmet
● Constructed of ABS Engineering Plastic with high resistance to chemicals, heat and impact
● Rail system for attachment of laser/lights/headphone brackets
● Front mount for attachment of lights/camera/NVG
● Soft-padded interior for a comfortable fit and solid head protection
● Loop panels for helmet covers or military patches
● Suitable for airsoft CQB skirmishes, cs games, wargames, and other outdoor activities
● Compatible with OneTigris Tactical Helmet Covers
● 100% genuine MultiCam® color option available
● Please take accurate measurements before placing an order!
● NOT for use for paintball.
Material: ABS Engineering Plastics
Head Circumference: 22”-23.6”/56-60cm
OneTigris Fast PJ Airsoft Helmet*1
EPP Protective Padding *8
|Color||Black, Tan, OD Green|
|Material||ABS Engineering Plastics|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$7.99||Over $79||https://www.onetigris.com/us/tracking/|
|Fast Delivery||$28.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
The new VAT rules have come into force since 1 July 2021 in EU. Please click here for more details.