||RAGE Foldable Mask
|| Black, Tan, OD Green, Multicam
|| Steel, Nylon
Why choose OneTigris Foldable Mesh Mask?
Another one of our Airsoft series half-face mesh mask offering excellent ventilation and protection during game play, only this one has additional ear protection designed for close quarters battles. Tested at 800FPS impact-resistance, this mesh mask is the guy to rely on for the coming games.
OneTigris Foldable Mesh Mask with Ear Protection
1. Lightweight, foldable and portable Airsoft mesh mask
2. 1000D Nylon for extra durability and good water/dirt-resistance
3. Mesh ear protector with adjustable straps for close quarters battles
4. Soft padded fabric cheek sides for with protection for bridge of nose offering comfort and good protection
5. No pressure points on user’s face for easy breathing and good ventilation
6. Twin strap support with skull cap band for a snug fit for different head sizes
7. Tested at 800FPS impact resistance at a temperature of -10°C to 42°C
1. Recommended for older teens and adults
2. Adjust the straps to make it comfortable and secure
OneTigris Tactical Foldable Half Face Mesh Mask *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.