||Dog Leash 02
|| 1000D Nylon
|| Tested Pull Strength: 660lb/300kg
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS TACTICAL DOG TRAINING BUNGEE LEASH?
Tough is basic. OneTigris is a team of dog-loving people but we all know the pain of burns from leashes. If your dog's a puller, this bungee leash will give you and him both a break. Featuring an EVA padded handle for effective control, you're going to enjoy those morning/nighttime walks with your buddy with more ease and comfort.
Dog Leash Dog Training Leash:
1. OneTigris 1000D Nylon series that's strong, durable but lightweight
2. Tested pull strength: 660lb/300kg
3. EVA padded training handle for immediate K9 control
4. Bungee capability provides enough stretch and allows room for movement
5. High visibility reflective strip for night walks
6. Zinc alloy leash ring with 660lb/300kg tested pull strength
7. Ideal for medium to large dogs, especially those that pull on lead
1. Recommended to be used with OneTigris Molle Dog Harness
2. Ideal for Alaskan, Samoyed, Shepherd, Su Mu, Golden Retriever, Tibetan Mastiff, etc.
Material: 1000D Nylon, Zinc Alloy Leash Ring
Handle: EVA Padded control handle
Tested Pull Strength: 660lb/300kg
OneTigris Tactical Dog Training Bungee Leash
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests
▪DIRT REMOVAL - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ZIPPER CARE - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪STAINS - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪SOAP RESIDUE - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪DRYING - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪REGULAR CLEANING of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.
▪VELCRO LINT - Once a month, use a line roller, duct tape, lint brush, toothbrush, or a tape dispenser's cutter to tape/scrape the fastener clean. Doing this will keep debris from getting excessively embedded, which is more difficult to remove than surface lint. Before placing your gear in the laundry machine, fasten the hook-and-loop fastener together. Spray the hook-and-loop fastener with anti-static spray after washing.