Get a helmet that’s designed specifically for airsoft, with anti-fog treated lens to offer full facial protection when you’re on the field. Adjustable for different players, breathable and easy to wear/remove. Get maximum protection when playing airsoft and win the games.
1. Tactical helmet with removable integrated facial protection system - breathable mask and anti-fog lens
2. Removable mask and lens for different situations
3. ANSI Z87.1 compliant for heightened safety out on the field
4. Suitable for airsoft CQB skirmishes, cs games, wargames, and other outdoor activities
5. Comfortable and ventilated design, easy and simple installation
6. Soft-padded interior for a comfortable fit and solid head protection
7. 100% genuine MultiCam® color option available
1. Please take accurate measurements before placing an order!
2. Make adjustments to the side assembly system for a good fit.
3. NOT for use for paintball.
Many airsoft fields in North America will require full-seal, ANSI 87.1 (or higher) rated goggles for you to play.
|Color||MultiCam® / Black|
|Second||ANSI Z87.1 compliant.|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$7.99||Over $79||https://www.onetigris.com/us/tracking/|
|Fast Delivery||$28.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at email@example.com.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
The new VAT rules have come into force since 1 July 2021 in EU. Please click here for more details.