OneTigris Lightweight Duck Down Camping Sleeping Bags
OneTigris LIGHTPATROL Ultralight Mummy Sleep Bag
Made of premium materials for keeping your warm and snug throughout the night. It's insulated for dry, cocooned warmth while still offering breathability, and it will hold up to the end of your journey anywhere you roam.
1. Super lightweight (2.4lbs/1100g) offering plenty of room but packs small
2. Premium materials of 90% duck down, 10% cotton filling and 380T polyester pongee lining for warmth throughout the night
3. 380T ripstop nylon fabric outer shell offering water and tear resistance
4. Quality dual YKK zippers and tight, multi stitching
5. Adjustable hood for staying cozy and snug
6. Comfortably fits campers up to 6'5'' tall
7. Suitable temperatures 32-59°F/0-15°C
1. Delicate or hand wash cycle using mild detergents. Tumble dry; do not drip-dry.
2. Do NOT bleach, iron, dry clean, store when wet or compressed.
OneTigris LIGHT PATROL Ultralight Duck Down Mummy Sleeping Bag *1
|Material||90% duck down, 10% cotton filling, 380T polyester pongee lining|
|Dimensions||Outer Tent Setup – 10.5ft/3.2m in Diameter, 5.2ft/1.6m in Height|
|Second||Suitable Temperatures: 32-59°F/0-15°C|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$7.99||Over $79||https://www.onetigris.com/us/tracking/|
|Fast Delivery||$28.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at email@example.com.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
The new VAT rules have come into force since 1 July 2021 in EU. Please click here for more details.