OneTigris Chest Rig/Vest Placard Adapter Systems
Why Choose OneTigris Low Profile Tactical Vests?
A chest carry system with an elastic cummerbund that can hold 5.56 rifle mags in its 8 elastic cells, with a detachable MOLLE panel for placard options. The specially designed elastic cummerbund can be removed and is compatible with most tactical vests with loop attachments on the cummerbund such as LBT, LBX, FCPC, Slickers, etc.
The lo pro vest can accommodate SAPI/ESAPI medium plates and similar, has a zippered pocket at the front chest for maps and other small items, with 3D mesh lining to maximize comfort and breathability. Its low profile style means it’s designed to hug the upper torso and can be concealed beneath a jacket or worn outside of one. It’s compatible with OneTigris placards to carry gear for varying scenarios.
OneTigris Low Profile Tactical Vests
● Solid 500D nylon construction that’s lightweight and dirt/water/abrasion resistant, with 3D mesh breathability lining for good airflow and maximize comfort
● Elastic, detachable cummerbund with 4 cells on each side to hold 5.56 rifle magazines such as AR-15 included M4/M16, with additional elastic pockets that fit 9mm/40cal/45acp single stack magazines such as M1911, or small hand tools such as pocket knives
● 10mm foam padded and fully adjustable hook-and-loop shoulder straps for maximized comfort, with a detachable front MOLLE panel with a loop panel underneath for OneTigris Tactical Placards or similar, and other hook backed add-ons
● Front and rear plate bags that can accommodate all 10" by 12" plates including SAPI/ESAPI medium plates, Shooter and Swimmer Plates
● MOLLE at the front and back for modular attachment of add-ons, with loop panels for moral patches, and a 3”by 6.3” front chest utility pocket
● NOT compatible with 7.62 rifle magazines.
● NOT compatible with double stack pistol magazines.
● Compatible with OneTigris Tactical Placards, OneTigris VULTURE Chest Rig, OneTigris Elastic Tourniquet Holder.
Material: 500D Nylon, UTX-Duraflex® Buckles, YKK® Zippers
Sizing Info: 34”-46”/86.3cm-116.8cm
Front Patch Panel Dimensions: 16”*7.5”/40cm*19cm
Back Patch Panel Dimensions: 11.4”*3.2”/29cm*8.3cm
Cummerbund Dimensions: 23.6”*3.9”/60cm*10cm
Utility Pocket Dimensions: 6.3”*6.3”/16cm*16cm
Packaged Size: 17.7”*13”*3.3”/45cm*33cm*8.5cm
OneTigris Low Profile Tactical Vest 2.0 *1
OneTigris Logo Patch *1
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Your order may be shipped from your local warehouse or international warehouse, depending on the inventory. Also, your order may be divided into several packages for shipment. To ensure that you can receive your order promptly and safely, we will choose the most appropriate shipping method for you.
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
※ We do not offer shipping to P.O. Boxes.
※ APO/FPO/DPO addresses currently not supported for shipments.
Most items will arrive within the estimated delivery time. If you don't receive your item(s) on schedule, please rest assured as delays do occasionally occur due to Peak Season/ Global Events/ Port Congestion and Traffic/ Trucking Issues/ Weather Conditions and etc...
We politely suggest that you wait up to 5 business days before contacting us. If you still have not received your items by then, let us know!
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at email@example.com.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/ or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
The new VAT rules have come into force since 1 July 2021 in EU. Please click here for more details.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status here. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 3 working days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.