A small and handy pouch for carrying a flashlight, magazine, or metal capsule with MOLLE webbing and strap for securing to your belt or vest or gear. Need to carry more tools? Just add two or three of these to your kit.
1. Made of 1000D Nylon for long-lasting durability and good water resistance
2. A multifunctional pouch for holding EMT scissors, LED light, waterproof capsule, pistol magazine, etc.
3. Fits most magazines including but not limited M1911 magazine, 92F magazines, Glock magazine, USP magazine
4. MOLLE webbing and strap on the back for attachment to tactical vests, bags, tactical belt and drop leg platforms
5. Hook-and-loop closure for secure attachment of magazines of different sizes
6. 100% genuine MultiCam® color option available
1. Please measure your tool before placing an order!
Material: 1000D Nylon
1 x OneTigris Tactical MOLLE Mag Pouch
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$7.99||Over $79||https://www.onetigris.com/us/tracking/|
|Fast Delivery||$28.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
The new VAT rules have come into force since 1 July 2021 in EU. Please click here for more details.