||Matt Gear Roll
|| 500D Nylon, UTX Snap-buttons
|| Folded – 15”*4”*4”/38.1cm*10.2cm*10.2cm ; Unfolded – 37”*25”/93.9cm*63.5cm
A 1TG Design With Us Product with Thanks to @CommonFamilySurvival
It’s simple and straightforward. A tool for rolling up your tools to organize and protect them when not in use, featuring 16 slots to with 4 rows of elastic webbing, and extra webbing with straps on the back when bundled up and ready to roll.
OneTigris Tactical Roll-up Tool Pouch
1.500D Nylon construction for durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
2.16 tool slots of varying widths for holding different tools
3.4 rows of elastic webbing of varying widths also for securing different items
4.Winged sides with hook-and-loop closures to prevent tools from falling out
5.Roll-up design with solid buckles and a handy grab handle when on the go
6.2 extra rows of webbing with snap-buttoned straps on the exterior for add-ons
7.2” by 4” patch panel on the outside for morale patches
Material: 500D Nylon, UTX Snap-buttons
Folded – 15”*4”*4”/38.1cm*10.2cm*10.2cm
Unfolded – 37”*25”/93.9cm*63.5cm
OneTigris Tactical Roll-up Tool Pouch *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.