||Tissue Roll Holder
|| 1000D Nylon, Nylon Webbing, YKK Zippers, UTX Buckles
|| 4.7”/12cm in Diameter
Why Choose OneTigris Tactical Car Tissue Roll Holder?
We know some of you like to just grab a tissue roll and hop into the car. It’s easy, takes up less space, but a nightmare if you have a child or pet in the car. This nylon made tissue holder is an armor in that case, also works as a trash bag dispenser, and fits around the headrest so you can just reach back to grab what you need in an instant.
OneTigris Tactical Car Tissue Roll Holder
1.Military spec 1000D Nylon construction for durability and good dirt/water/abrasion resistance
2.Mesh section for checking when you will need a refill soon
3.Simple to install, to use, and takes up little space
4.Fits most tissue rolls (4” by 4”) on the market
5.Compatible with all car headrests with adjustable UTX buckles
6.Loop panel for morale patches
Material: 1000D Nylon, Nylon Webbing, YKK Zippers, UTX Buckles
Dimensions: 4.7”/12cm in Diameter
- Remove cardboard tube from paper rolls before use with this product.
OneTigris Tactical Car Tissue Roll Holder *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.