||TIPINOVA Double Tent
|| Coyote Brown
|| 20D Silicon-coated Nylon Fabric
|| Folded – 15.7”(H)*7.8”(D)/40cm(H)*20cm(D); Setup – 55.1” Sides, 110.2” Across/14cm Sides, 280cm Across; Height – 47”-59”/120cm-150cm
Why Choose OneTigris TIPINOVA Double Tent for Adventurers?
A lightweight hexagon tipi that can be set up with only an alpenstock or tree branch, perfect for two wanderlust souls. Its coyote brown skin is camouflage for those who like to wander solo, with 3000mm waterproof performance for stormy journeys and mesh vents around the perimeter and at the tipi top to catch the breeze.
OneTigris TIPINOVA Double Tent for Adventurers
1.20D silicon-coated Nylon fabric with 3000mm waterproof rating and solid wind protection
2.Incredibly lightweight sing-piece-fabric construction, folds up small and quick to set up
3.Ideal 3-season-tent with flap-covered mesh vents around the perimeter and at the tipi top/entrance for airflow
4.Detachable entrance flap that keeps the wind and rain outside in bad weather conditions
5.Adjustable height (47”-59”) when set up with ample space for two campers
6.Comes with complete setup kit that includes tent poles, guy-lines, stakes and stuff sack
7.Coyote brown shade to stay undercover when out in the wild
OneTigris TIPINOVA Double Tent *1
Aluminum Tent Stake *12
9.8ft/3m Guy-line *2
Tent Poles *1 Set
OneTigris Stuff Sack *1
Material: 20D Silicon-coated Nylon Fabric
Folded – 15.7”(H)*7.8”(D)/40cm(H)*20cm(D)
Setup – 55.1” Sides, 110.2” Across/14cm Sides, 280cm Across
Height – 47”-59”/120cm-150cm
Color: Coyote Brown
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.