||THERMAL POWER Blanket
|| Woven Nylon Fabric with Aluminum Coating
|| Mummy – 82.6’’*32.6’’/210cm*83cm
Blanket – 78.7’’*29.5’’/200cm*75cm
Why choose OneTigris “Thermal Power” Emergency Survival Blanket?
Aluminum emergency blankets offer 100% insulation to retain over 80% of body heat. When in use with a camping sleeping bag, this piece of gear will offer maximum thermal power in the extreme cold.
OneTigris “Thermal Power” Emergency Survival Blanket
1. Made of aluminum-coated Nylon fabric for 100% insulation and heat retention
2. Ultra lightweight, foldable and easy to carry (comes with a stuff sack)
3. Multifunctional outdoor gear that can also be used as a waterproof mat or picnic mat
4. Reflective orange hue for setting you apart from surroundings in case of an emergency
5. Mummy style or blanket style to choose from depending on need and usage
OneTigris “Thermal Power” Emergency Survival Blanket *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.