||Tactical Pouch 07
|| Black / Coyote Brown
|| 1000D Nylon, YKK Zippers
Why Choose OneTigris Tactical Treat and Training Pouch?
Because treats and training make the perfect tactical duo. A small, highly portable and convenient piece of kit for carrying treats when out and about. MOLLE compatible with mesh pockets on both sides and YKK snag-free zippers, it’s a must-have for gear lovers and fur missiles!
OneTigris Tactical Treat and Training Pouch
1. 1000D Nylon construction for extra durability and water/dirt/abrasion resistance
2. Small, lightweight and easy to carry around, with webbing and straps for attaching to your belt or your dog’s tactical vest
3. Suitable for medium to small dogs or can be used as an EDC waist pouch
4. Zippered cover design with YKK snag-free zippers to keep items securely stored
5. Small mesh pocket on both sides for quick and easy access
6. Comes with OneTigris logo patch
Material: 1000D Nylon, YKK Zippers
Load Capacity: 0.5L
OneTigris Tactical Treat and Training Pouch *1
OneTigris Red Logo Patch *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.