||Tactical Helmet Cover 08
|| 500D Cordura® Nylon, UTX® Duraflex Cordstopper
Why Choose OneTigris Tactical Helmet Cover 08?
This one’s for the players who are looking for a battery pouch to complete their gear. The rear pouch holds an MK2 battery case or counterweight/counterbalance accessory. It’s removable and case also be used separately as an EDC pouch or tool pouch. Personalize your FAST helmet with a MultiCam cover of Cordura® Nylon for extra edge and extra protection, featuring strengthened hook-and-loop system with additional bungee cords and webbing for more versatility.
OneTigris Tactical Helmet Cover 08
- USA licensed 500D Cordura® Nylon for excellent quality and extra durability
- Genuine MultiCam® pattern for that classic style and camouflage in the field
- Rear pouch measures at 4.7” by 3.3” by 1” for an MK2 battery case or balancing accessory
- Rear pouch secured via hook-and-loop and has 4.7” by 2.8” patch panel on cover
- Upgraded hook-and-loop system with cross-bungee cords to keep things in place
- Simple installation and easy removal without having to take off NVG
- Loop panel in the center for morale patches
- Suitable for OneTigris PJ helmets and Ops-Core FAST PJ M/L helmets
1. Please take accurate measurements before placing an order!
2. Suitable for Ops-Core FAST PJ helmets in size M/L
3. NOT suitable for BJ helmets and ballistic helmets.
Material: 500D Cordura® Nylon, UTX® Duraflex Cordstopper
Pouch Dimensions: 3.3”(L)*4.7”(W)*1”(D)/8.5cm*12cm*2.5cm
OneTigris Tactical Helmet Cover *1
Removable Battery Pouch *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests
▪DIRT REMOVAL - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ZIPPER CARE - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪STAINS - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪SOAP RESIDUE - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪DRYING - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪REGULAR CLEANING of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.
▪VELCRO LINT - Once a month, use a line roller, duct tape, lint brush, toothbrush, or a tape dispenser's cutter to tape/scrape the fastener clean. Doing this will keep debris from getting excessively embedded, which is more difficult to remove than surface lint. Before placing your gear in the laundry machine, fasten the hook-and-loop fastener together. Spray the hook-and-loop fastener with anti-static spray after washing.