||Tactical Helmet 22
|| MultiCam® / OD Green / Tan / Black
|| ANSI Z87.1 compliant.
OneTigris MANIA Tactical Integrated F22 Helmet with Removable Facial Protection
Get a helmet that’s designed specifically for airsoft, with anti-fog treated lens to offer full facial protection when you’re on the field. Adjustable for different players, breathable and easy to wear/remove. Get maximum protection when playing airsoft and win the games.
1. Tactical helmet with removable integrated facial protection system - breathable mask and anti-fog lens
2. Removable mask and lens for different situations
3. ANSI Z87.1 compliant for heightened safety out on the field
4. Suitable for airsoft CQB skirmishes, cs games, wargames, and other outdoor activities
5. Comfortable and ventilated design, easy and simple installation
6. Soft-padded interior for a comfortable fit and solid head protection
7. 100% genuine MultiCam® color option available
1. Please take accurate measurements before placing an order!
2. Make adjustments to the side assembly system for a good fit.
3. NOT for use for paintball.
Many airsoft fields in North America will require full-seal, ANSI 87.1 (or higher) rated goggles for you to play.
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests
▪DIRT REMOVAL - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ZIPPER CARE - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪STAINS - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪SOAP RESIDUE - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪DRYING - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪REGULAR CLEANING of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.
▪VELCRO LINT - Once a month, use a line roller, duct tape, lint brush, toothbrush, or a tape dispenser's cutter to tape/scrape the fastener clean. Doing this will keep debris from getting excessively embedded, which is more difficult to remove than surface lint. Before placing your gear in the laundry machine, fasten the hook-and-loop fastener together. Spray the hook-and-loop fastener with anti-static spray after washing.