||Tactical Helmet 22
|| Tan / OD Green / Tan / Black
OneTigris MANIA Tactical Integrated F22 Helmet with Removable Facial Protection
Get a helmet that’s designed specifically for airsoft, with anti-fog treated lens to offer full facial protection when you’re on the field. Adjustable for different players, breathable and easy to wear/remove. Get maximum protection when playing airsoft and win the games.
- 1. Tactical helmet with removable integrated facial protection system - breathable mask and anti-fog lens
- 2. Removable mask and lens for different situations
- 3. Anti-fog lens has passed ANSI Z80.3 drop ball test, at a temperature of -10°C~42°C, with impact resistance of 420FPS at 5 meters
- 4. Suitable for airsoft CQB skirmishes, cs games, wargames, and other outdoor activities
- 5. Comfortable and ventilated design, easy and simple installation
- 6. Soft-padded interior for a comfortable fit and solid head protection
1. Please take accurate measurements before placing an order!
2. Make adjustments to the side assembly system for a good fit.
3. NOT for use for paintball.
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
⚫Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
⚫Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
⚫Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
⚫Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
⚫ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
⚫ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.