FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $59
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS TACTICAL ID CARD HOLDER?
This is one tactical EDC wallet you cannot miss. It is a clear badge holder with wallet like pockets to store and organize the rest of your cards, can be worn horizontally or vertically, holds a pen, hard to be pickpocketed, and the rear card holder can be torn off and attached to your vest or bag. Wow, right? If you've already got one, here's a tip: Killer Christmas gift.
1. Light, solid, easy-access EDC wallet with elastic pen holder
2. Detachable Velcro front part with a clear window for main ID card
3. Wallet like micro-mesh card holder x 3 in the back
4. Card holder side has a retaining strap to provide extra security
5. 100% original MultiCam® color option available
6. Designed to be worn both horizontally and vertically
7. Matte black split ring for keys, lanyard, carabiners
8. 100% genuine MultiCam® color option available
1. The window can be torn away from its Velcro backing to present your ID without moving the lanyard.
2. Keep a spare key sandwiched in between the Velcro.
3. Rear card holder can be torn off and attached to your vest or bag.
4. Use the robust metal loop as a keyring.
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$5.99||Over $59||https://www.onetigris.com/tracking|
|Fast Delivery||$25.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at email@example.com.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.