||Tactical Cap 08
|| 60% Cotton, 40% Ripstop Polyester
|| Head Circumference: 22.4’’-24’’/57cm-61cm
Why Choose OneTigris Tactical Mesh Cap?
A simple but tactical design with mesh panels & vent holes for maximum comfort and breathability. Featuring 5 hook-and-loop panels for you to personalize your cap with morale patches and adjustable straps to fit any user. This tactical cap is fine company for ball games and the outdoors.
OneTigris Tactical Mesh Cap - Outdoor, Baseball, Camping & Hunting Hat
1. Lightweight tactical cap of comfort and breathability
2. Highly breathable mesh panels and 4 vent holes at the top for extra sweaty days
3. 5 hook-and-loop panels for morale patches
4. Adjustable back strap for different head sizes
5. Excellent company for camping, hiking, baseball, etc.
6. One size fits all
Front hook & loop panel: 3.5"x1.9"/9x5cm
Top hook & loop panel: 1.3"x1.3"/3.5x3.5cm
Rear hook & loop panel: 3.1"x0.9"/8x2.5cm
Side hook & loop panels: 3.9"x0.9"/10x2.5cm
OneTigris Tactical Mesh Cap *1
OneTigris Logo Patch *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.