|| 500D Nylon, YKK Zippers, UTX Buckles, EVA Padding
|| Folded – 12’’(W)*9’’(L)*1’’(D)/30.5cm*22.9cm*2.5cm ; Unfolded – 21’’(W)*40’’(L)*0.4’’(D)/53.3cm*101.6cm*1cm
Why Choose OneTigris TACTIBABY Tactical Diaper Changing Pad
Following the footsteps of BIG PAPA Baby Carrier, here comes another piece of must-have gear for efficient and well-prepared parents. Featuring 500D Nylon for water/dirt/abrasion resistance and EVA padding for extra comfort for your kid during nappy time. Get tactical in life and go with good gear.
OneTigris TACTIBABY Tactical Diaper Changing Pad
1.Lightweight, padded and handled baby changing station
2.500D Nylon construction for durability with flaps on two sides for extra space
3.10mm padded head support for extra comfort during diaper changing
4.2 zippered pockets and 1 mesh pocket for diapers, wet wipes, baby powder, lotion, etc.
5.MOLLE compatible with 3 rows of webbing and snap-buttoned straps for versatility
6.Foldable, portable design that is easy to spread out and quick to fold up
7.OneTigris morale patch included in the package
OneTigris TACTIBABY Tactical Diaper Changing Pad *1
OneTigris BADASS DADDY Patch *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.