||Tacti-Tech Travel Pouch
|| Mil-Spec 500D Nylon, YKK Zippers
Why Choose OneTigris Tacti-Tech Electronics Organizer & Travel Pouch?
A sturdy mil-spec nylon pouch with customizable compartments for you to organize your travel items and electronics, while keeping those cables separated and untangled. Featuring 7 rows of webbing on the exterior with a large loop panel for patches, and a cable exit for your power bank or hard drive. So many possibilities in one pouch. What are you waiting for?
OneTigris Tacti-Tech Electronics Organizer & Travel Pouch
1.Mil-spec 500D Nylon construction for durability and water/dirt/abrasion resistance
2.Customizable compartments with hook-and-loop barrier strips to hold different items on different days
3.6 mesh pockets and 6 elastic banded sheaths inside for keeping cables apart and in place
4.3.5” by 7.5” loop panel on the front for morale patches and name patches
5.Cable exit on the top right corner for charging electronics or transporting files
6.Top carry handle with reinforced stitching for easy carry
7.MOLLE compatible with 4 rows of webbing at the front and 3 at the back for attaching to gear or fixing on tools
8.Clamshell design with YKK snag-free zippers for easy access and rearrangement
Material: Mil-Spec 500D Nylon, YKK Zippers
OneTigris Tacti-Tech Electronics Organizer & Travel Pouch *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.