FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $79
Why Choose OneTigris SUBMARINER Tactical Dog Harness?
This one is for the users that complain about some of our harnesses sliding or crinkling at the back! We’ve vamped up the fit and upgraded its breathability, offering optimized mobility when your pup is geared up, meaning that your pup will look, feel, and move like the coolest K9 on the block!
OneTigris SUBMARINER Tactical Dog Harness
1. Military spec 500D Nylon construction for extra durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
2. Neoprene padded neck strap offering good protection when your pup lunges or charges
3. Hook-and-loop belly strap with UTX® buckled reinforcement for keeping the harness in place
4. Mesh design offering breathability for sunny days out in the park
5. Heavy duty grab handle for efficient K9 control when necessary
6. 3 loop panels measuring at 3.5” by 3.5” for name patches and morale patches
7. MOLLE compatible sides for dog pouches and treat totes
1. Always measure your dog before making a purchase!
2. OneTigris harnesses are NOT designed to bear heavy weights and we advise against relying solely on the grab handles to carry your dog.
3. When loading up pouches for a dog harness or pack, for most dogs, 10% to 12% of their body weight is a good starting point for loading up dog packs. This would be 5-6lb for a 50lb dog, or 2.5-3kg for a 25kg dog. Of course, the right amount depends on a number of factors, such as your dog's breed, physical fitness, and energy level.
4. Take heed that it is against the law to misrepresent your pet as a service dog and violators are subject to prosecution.
Material: 500D Nylon, 2mm Neoprene Rubber Sheet Neck Strap, 500g Mesh Fabric, UTX® Buckles
Stainless Steel D-ring Pull Strength: Size M 440lb/200kg; Size L 440lb/200kg
UTX Duraflex® Buckle Pull Strength: Size M 121lb/55kg; Size L 143lb/65kg
Size M – Neck 16.5”-24.4”/45-62cm, Chest 23.5”-33.8” /62-86cm, Back 15.7”/40cm; Handle 5.5” /14cm
Size L – Neck 22”-28.7”/56-73cm, Chest 30.3”-36.6”/77-93cm, Back 17.7”/45cm; Handle 8.6”/22cm
M – 17.1oz/485g
L – 20.8oz/590g
OneTigris SUBMARINER Tactical Dog Harness *1
OneTigris Red Logo Patch *1
|Size||S, M, L|
|Weight||S – 12.4oz/345g ; M – 17.1oz/485g ; L – 20.8oz/590g|
|Material||500D Nylon, 2mm Neoprene Rubber Sheet Neck Strap, 500g Mesh Fabric, UTX® Buckles|
|Dimensions||Size S – Neck 15.7”-19.6”/40-50cm, Chest 18.8”-27.5”/48-70cm, Back 12.5”/32cm; Handle 4.3”/11cm ; Size M – Neck 17.7”-24.4”/45-62cm, Chest 24.4”-33.8”/62-86cm, Back 15.7”/40cm; Handle 5.5”/14cm ; Size L – Neck 22”-28.7”/56-73cm, Chest 30.3”-36.6”/77|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$5.99||Over $59||https://www.onetigris.com/tracking|
|Fast Delivery||$25.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.