||NORDIC DEFENDER Bag
|| 1700g (3.75lbs)
|| Unfolded Dimensions: 220* 85* 50cm (86.6* 33.5* 19.7”) / Stuffed Dimensions: 40* 23cm (15.7* 9")
|| Cold Rate: 5°F or -15°C / Heat Rate: 41°F or 5°C
Why Choose OneTigris NORDIC DEFENDER Winter Sleeping Bag?
Whether you're looking for a warm sleeping bag for your next camping trip in the mountains or a light option for your next backpacking excursion, we've got you covered. The NORDIC DEFENDER is built for the cold, with durable and breathable 380T ripstop Nylon fabric and 1000g duck down filling. It's light, portable, perfect for your excursions. Recommended for use with the view of snow-capped mountains and stars above your head.
OneTigris NORDIC DEFENDER Winter Sleeping Bag
1. 90% (1000g) duck down filling that's light and compressible, a smart choice for backpackers
2. Outer Shell: 380T Ripstop Nylon with 380T Polyester Pongee Lining,highly water and tear resistant
3. Mummy shape to keep you warm and coccooned in insulated heat
4. Temperature rating 5°F-41°F (-15°C- 5°C), keeping mountaineers nice and toasty in winter nights
5. Two-way snag-free YKK zippers with an adjustable hood
6. Comes in a stuff sack for easy storage
Material: 380T Ripstop Nylon Fabric, YKK Zippers
Filling: 90% (1000g) Duck Down
Folded - 15.7''*9''/40cm*23cm
Unfolded - 86.6*33.5*19.7”/220cm*85cm*50cm
Temerature Rating: 5°F-41°F/-15°C- 5°C
OneTigris NORDIC DEFENDER camping Duck Down Sleeping Bag *1
Stuff Sack *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.