FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $59
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS WILD VOYAGER NON-PADDED SHOOTERS MAT?
If you're looking for a mat to shoot on at the range all day, this is the piece of gear you need to have. Featuring UTX-DURAFLEX® buckles and webbing for you to gear up and stay low. Is it hunting season yet? Unroll your mat, breathe, and aim.
OneTigris WILD VOYAGER Non-padded Shooters Mat
1. Water-resistant Non-padded Shooters Mat: 1000D nylon with waterproof PU coated bottom
2. Low Profile: Rolls up small and tight with compressions straps and quick release plastic buckles
3. Grommet holes on all 6 corners to pin to the ground during windy conditions
4. 2 rows of 1" military spec MOLLE webbing for securing extra gear if needed
5. A simple mat to keep mud, dust, and moisture off of you and your gear for long-range shooting, hunting or military activity
6. 100% genuine MultiCam® color option available
1. OneTigris WILD VOYAGER Non-padded Shooters Mat
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$5.99||Over $59||https://www.onetigris.com/tracking|
|Fast Delivery||$25.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at email@example.com.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.