||SAILAWAY Bivvy Tent
|| 20D Silicon-coated Nylon Fabric
|| Folded – 14.9”(H)*3.9”(D)/38cm(H)*10cm(D) ; Setup – 9.8ft(L)*4.9ft(W)*4.4”(H)/3m(L)*1.5m(W)*1.35m(H)
Why choose OneTigris SAILAWAY Bivvy Tent for Trekkers?
A lightweight, tunnel-shaped tarp-like tent for light travelers and survivalists, weighing at only 28oz that’s half the weight of most bivvy tents on the market, easily set up for use in windy and rainy conditions, with front/rear entrances that can be left open with a view of your campfire.
OneTigris SAILAWAY Bivvy Tent for Trekkers
1. 20D silicon-coated Nylon fabric with 2000mm waterproof rating
2. Weighs only 28oz (810g), easy to carry and takes little space in your pack
3. 2 ways to set up, either with its frame for a caved shelter or with an alpenstock as a tipi
4. 7ft by 5ft space, perfect for solo treks far and wide
5. Coyote brown shade for staying undercover
6. Also can be used as a tarp for protection against the rain and wind
7. Zippered front and rear entrances that can be rolled up out of the way
8. Comes with complete setup kit that includes tent poles, guy-lines, stakes and stuff sack
*Please note that the inner tent and waterproof mat are NOT included.
Material: 20D Silicon-coated Nylon Fabric
Folded – 14.9”(H)*3.9”(D)/38cm(H)*10cm(D)
Setup – 9.8ft(L)*4.9ft(W)*4.4ft(H)/3m(L)*1.5m(W)*1.35m(H)
Color: Coyote Brown
OneTigris SAILAWAY Bivvy Tent for Trekkers *1
9.8ft/3m Guy-line *2
Aluminum Tent Stake *10
Tent Poles *1 Set
OneTigris Stuff Sack *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.