||[Pre-Sale] Treat Tote 05
|| Black / Coyote Brown
|| 1000D Nylon
Why Choose OneTigris MOLLE Dog Treat Tote?
A spacey MOLLE pouch with a built-in collapsible bowl for water or treats that solves all your needs on walks with your pup. Or if you simply dig the design, use it as an EDC pouch to keep your everyday items organized and at the ready.
OneTigris MOLLE Dog Treat Tote
1. Constructed from 1000D Nylon for extra durability and excellent water resistance
2. Versatile and lightweight with a 2.3L main compartment for food, water and toys
3. Foldable waterproof bowl for giving your dog treats or water
4. Exterior mesh pocket for carrying plastic bags and other small items
5. MOLLE compatible for fixing onto a tactical dog harness or your own gear
6. Cross-bungee zippered top lid with a loop panel for morale patches
7. Adjustable, detachable shoulder straps for use as an EDC pouch
Collapsible bowl: Set it up by closing the snap buttons on the 4 sides and creating a flat surface at the bottom with your hands so that it stands.
OneTigris MOLLE Dog Treat Tote*1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.