||TITAN Bottle Holder
|| 1000D Nylon (Exterior), 500D Nylon (Interior), UTX-Duraflex Snap-buttons
|| Base Dimensions: 7.5’’(L)*4’’(W)*3.5’’(D)/19cm(L)*10cm(W)*9cm(D) ; Body Diameter: 4.5’’/11.43cm
Why Choose OneTigris TITAN Plus Size Drawstring Bottle Holder?
A tactical water bottle holder that fits both a Nalgene 32oz and a GSI Bottle Cup, meaning a bigger load capacity yet still lightweight thanks to the removal of excessive webbing. Featuring Nylon construction for durability and MOLLE compatibility for versatility, the TITAN is quality gear to rely on for any outings.
OneTigris TITAN Plus Size Drawstring Bottle Holder
1.1000D+500D Nylon double layered construction for durability and water/dirt/abrasion resistance
2.MOLLE compatibility with 2 rows of webbing and UTX-Duraflex snap-buttoned straps
3.Open-top design to fit different items with drawstring closure to keep things in place
4.Foldable and portable when not in need, wrinkle-free and ready to use when you need it
5.Rectangular base for stability with 4.5’’ tube shaped body to fit a Nalgene 32oz with an outdoor cup
6.Grommeted drainage hold at the bottom in case of spills
OneTigris TITAN Plus Size Drawstring Bottle Holder *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.