|| Mini Patch Board Stand
|| 250g Tricot Fabric, 500D Nylon Backing
Why Choose OneTigris Mini Patch Board Stand?
A way to organize and showcase your patches at home, featuring a board stand for flat surfaces and a top loop for hanging on the wall, and quality low-noise loop surface for easy rearrangement and removal of patches.
OneTigris Mini Patch Board Stand
1.11’’ by 8’’ area for your patch collection
2.Quality anti-noise loop surface for easy rearrangement and removal of patches
3.500D Nylon construction with reinforced stitching for extra durability
4.Picture frame design for both vertical and horizontal displays
5.Fabric loop at the top for hanging on walls and doors to save space
Material: 250g Tricot Fabric, 500D Nylon Backing
OneTigris Mini Patch Board Stand *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.