||POWER TRAIN Mesh Harness
|| Black, Coyote Brown
|| M, L
|| Size M – 355g/12.5oz
Size L – 410g/14.5oz
|| Reinforced Nylon Fabric, UTX Buckles
Why Choose OneTigris POWER TRAIN Tactical K9 Mesh Harness?
The mesh version of our POWER TRAIN K9 Harness with front and hind grab handles, large loop panel and webbing on either sides. It’s light, breathable, yet tough. Perfect for K9 boot camps in the sizzling summer.
1. Upgraded mesh design with reinforced stitching for strength and breathability
2. Fabric padded collar strap to prevent chafing on your dog's neck
3. Loop panel down the back for morale patches and name patches
4. MOLLE on both sides for use of any MOLLE or MALICE-type pouches
5. 2 heavy duty grab handles at the front and back for effective K9 control
6. Adjustable chest straps with 2 leash clip options for extra versatility
1. Please measure your dog before placing an order!
2. Sizing reference:
M - 65lb Pitbull, 4 month old GSD, 42lbs Husky Mix
L - 60lb American Staffy, 65lb Boxer, 85lb Lab/Golden Retriever Mix
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.