||Pillowed Sleeping Pad 01
|| Basil Green/Cobalt Blue/Carrot Orange
|| 22.9oz/650g ;Load Capacity: 441lb/200kg
|| 20D Nylon Fabric, TPU Coating
|| Folded – 8.6’’*(L)3.9’(W)’/22cm*(L)10cm(W) ;Unfolded: 88.5’’(L)*27.5’’(W)/225cm(L)*70cm(W)
Why Choose OneTigris Pillowed Sleeping Pad?
A pillowed camping air bed for your own B&B in the outdoors, featuring Nylon fabric with TPU coating so it stays airtight and comfortable, and extra large (but lightweight!) when inflated so you have more leg space! No more hanging limbs and no more collapsed sleep mats.
OneTigris Pillowed Sleeping Pad
1.20D Nylon fabric with TPU coating to keep your camping bed inflated till you say so
2.Weight capacity of 441lb (200kg) and 88.6’’ (225cm) for extra leg space
3.Lightweight, foldable and comes in a handy stuff sack to save luggage space
4.Comes in 3 different colors
Material: 20D Nylon Fabric, TPU Coating
Folded – 8.6’’*(L)3.9’(W)’/22cm*(L)10cm(W)
Load Capacity: 441lb/200kg
Color: Basil Green, Cobalt Blue, Carrot Orange
OneTigris Pillowed Sleeping Pad *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.