||Outdoor Camping Blanket
|| Olive Green
|| 50D Ripstop Polyester Fabric, 120g Rayon Lining, Polyester Pongee Fabric
|| Folded Dimensions: 13.7’’(L)*5.9’’(D)/35cm*15cm ; Unfolded Dimensions: 78.7” (L)*63”(W)/2m*1.6m
Why Choose OneTigris Outdoor Camping Blanket?
Constructed from quality material and designed to provide optimal warmth in all types of weathers, this camping blanket will be your armor against the wind and the cold when you’re out in the wild. Use it in your tent or hammock or trailer, and stuff it into its compact pouch for easy carrying. Are you ready for camping season?
OneTigris Outdoor Camping Blanket
1.Made of 20D Nylon with rayon stuffing for solid protection from the cold and wind
2.Soft, lightweight, non-flammable and moisture wicking
3.Can be used as a blanket or a top-quilt for hammocks
4.Ideal for temperatures between 41°F-59°F(5°C-15°C)
5.Suitable for camping, hunting, hiking, etc.
6.Comes with a small stuff sack for handy storage and easy carrying
- Recommended for use with OneTigris Under-quilt for maximum protection from the cold
- Bring it with you on hunting trips; this blanket doesn’t make any noise when handled!
Material: 50D Ripstop Polyester Fabric, 120g Rayon Lining, Polyester Pongee Fabric
Folded Dimensions: 13.7’’(L)*5.9’’(D)/35cm*15cm
Unfolded Dimensions: 78.7” (L)*63”(W)/2m*1.6m
Color: Olive Green
OneTigris Outdoor Camping Blanket *1
Stuff Sack *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.