||OneTigris Multifunctional Lanyards
|| Length: Braided – 24”/61cm ; Unbraided – 7.87ft/2.4m
|| 2.56oz/72.6g ;Static Clamping Force: 330lb/150kg
Why Choose OneTigris Multifunctional Braided Lanyards?
A small but powerful tool for hanging laundry, tent making, dog walking, tying and tethering, and carrying personal items. Featuring a 7-string-braided structure with a 330lb load bearing weight, and adjustable, detachable clips for comfort and convenience.
OneTigris Multifunctional Braided Lanyards
1.Multiple Nylon string composition with 330lb static clamping force for extra durability
2.Braided lanyard for carrying personal items around the neck or hanging heavier items when unbraided
3.Can be quickly unbraided and spreads out to 7.8ft (2.4m) for different purposes and needs
4.Adjustable length with a split ring at the end for clipping things on
5.Detachable plastic buckled clip for quick removal of clipped on items
Braided – 24”/61cm
Unbraided – 7.87ft/2.4m
Static Clamping Force: 330lb/150kg
OneTigris Multifunctional Braided Lanyard *3
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.