||Multiuse Daily/Travel Organizer
|| Mil-spec 500D Nylon, UTX-Duraflex Buckles, YKK Zippers
|| Binded –8.5”*6”*1.5”/21.6*15.2*3.2cm Unrolled –19”*6”*1” /48.2*15.2*2.5cm
Why Choose OneTigris Multiuse Daily/Travel Organizer?
A tactical organizer for all scenarios from daily use to commute and travels. Featuring a detachable zippered holder with a clear window side, mesh pockets and elastic loop holders, you’ll not have to rummage through your gear to find anything!
OneTigris Multiuse Daily/Travel Organizer
1.Mil-spec Nylon construction for durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
2.1 zippered mesh compartment, 6 mesh and elastic banded pockets, and 1 detachable PVC essentials pack
3.Bindable roll-up design to keep everything secure and in place
4.2” by 4.5” loop panel for morale patches
5.Carabiner included for hanging on doors and walls
6.Serves as an electronics organizer, stationary binder, toiletries bag, etc.
7.Quality UTX quick-release buckles and YKK snag-free zippers
Material: Mil-spec 500D Nylon, UTX-Duraflex Buckles, YKK Zippers
Unrolled –19”*6”*1” /48.2*15.2*2.5cm
OneTigris Multiuse Daily/Travel Organizer *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.