|| 1000D Nylon, Plastic Buckles
Why Choose OneTigris Multi-purpose MOLLE Gear Organizer?
We noticed that users who bought our IRONCLAD Car Seat Organizer got creative and nailed or hung it on walls and coat racks for fixing their gear up and out of the way (nicely done, gents!), so we in turn brainstormed for more uses for this piece of kit, and came up with this idea: Foldable morale patch organizer on one side, webbing on the other side for attaching gear. Tactical gear just got more tactical, didn’t it?
OneTigris Multi-purpose MOLLE Gear Organizer
1. 1000D Nylon and felt fabric construction for durability and versatility
2. Serves as a foldable morale patch holder, car seat organizer, and gear hanger
3. MOLLE compatible with 10 rows of webbing, 3 loop paneled
4. 16 grommeted holes on all sides for pinning to walls or doors for hanging up gear
5. Detachable buckled straps for using as a car seat cover and organizer
6. Felt-side rear for keeping your morale patches in order
Material: 1000D Nylon, Plastic Buckles
OneTigris Multi-purpose MOLLE Gear Organizer *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.