||Magnet-Closure Binocular Holder
|| 500D Nylon
Why Choose OneTigris Magnet-Closure Binocular Holder?
Featuring a roll-up magnet seal for a noise-free open and closure, with a bungee cord tied top underneath the lid to keep your belongings close and secure, and MOLLE compatibility to attach to your gear. Stay prepared for tactical and everyday missions with this organizer. OneTigris got you covered.
OneTigris Magnet-Closure Binocular Holder
1.500D Nylon construction for extra durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
2.Open-top magnet seal that doesn’t make a sound when you take our your belongings
3.MOLLE compatible with webbing and straps for attaching to bags and vests
4.Small pocket underneath the lid for lens cleaning cloth or other small items
5.EVA padded sides for extra protection
6.Suitable for holding binoculars, cameras, water bottles, and other everyday items
7.Fits 8x32, 10x32, 8x42, 10x42 binoculars and more
Material: 500D Nylon
OneTigris Magnet-Closure Binocular Holder *1
Detachable Shoulder Straps *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.