Why Chose OneTigris Double Rifle/Pistol Mag Pouch?
Another useful design for holding ammo while saving space, with open-top pockets to secure your AR/AK/G36/Glock/M1911/92F reloads. The elastic retention band pops off easier so that you can pull the mags out quickly and be ready for more action! Slap on some morale patches and let us know later how the battle went.
OneTigris Double Rifle/Pistol Mag Pouch
1. Constructed of 1000D Nylon with quality UTX® snap buttons
2. Suitable for most small caliber rifle magazines. It can hold 30-round and 40-round AR magazines, 30-round
3. AK/G36 magazines, Glock, M1911 and 92F magazines, etc.
4. Secured in place by elastic bungee cords that are easy to adjust for different mags
5. MOLLE compatible straps on the back for attachment to tactical vests, bags, rifle case and drop leg platforms
6. Hook and loop panel at the front for morale patches to personalize your gear
7. Open top design with grommeted drain holes at the bottom
OneTigris Double Rifle/Pistol Mag Pouch *1
|Color||Black / Coyote Brown|
|Material||1000D Nylon, UTX® Snap Buttons|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$7.99||Over $79||https://www.onetigris.com/tracking|
|Fast Delivery||$28.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.