|| Black, Tan
|| Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
Why Choose OneTigris INTIMIDATOR Half-face Airsoft Mask?
A solution for slipping head straps, compatibility with helmets, and players’ ponytails that get in the way. Featuring a triple head strap design so the mask stays in place but out of the way of players with tied up hair, easily removable to be replaced with FAST helmet compatible clips. It offers solid protection from BB pellets, and it’s incredibly lightweight, perfect for your next game.
OneTigris INTIMIDATOR Half-face Airsoft Mask
1.TPU constriction with 600 FPS impact resistance tested at -10°C~42°C environments
2.Adjustable no-slip triple head strap design to keep the mask in place on the field
3.Interchangeable head straps and FAST helmet compatible clips
4.Weighing at only 4.6oz (130g) for a pressure free fit over your face
5.44 sq. in. coverage for reliable protection from BB pellets
Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
Color: Black, Tan
OneTigris INTIMIDATOR Half-face Airsoft Mask *1
Head Straps *1 set
Helmet Clips *1 set
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.