||BLACK MAMBA Helmet Case
|| 1000D Nylon, UTX Buckle, YKK Zippers
Why Choose OneTigris BLACK MAMBA Tactical Helmet Case?
Have you tried using a tactical helmet case to carry your helmet and gear? You’re going to love this. Featuring a 6L storage space with a padded EDC pouch fitted underneath the helmet, double-zippered opening and quick release buckle, and soft interior lining with adjustable straps, all designed to keep your helmet in place, protected and readily accessible. Use the MOLLE webbing and straps to fix the package onto your gear, and you’re all set for a good game.
OneTigris BLACK MAMBA Tactical Helmet Case
1. Made of 1000D Nylon for extra durability and water resistance
2. Fits your helmet, night vision mount, communication gear and more
3. Heavy duty grab handle, double zippered opening and quick release buckle
4. MOLLE webbing and hind straps for attaching to your gear or attaching add-ons
5. Interior soft lining and adjustable straps to keep your helmet securely protected
6. EDC pouch fitted underneath the helmet with hook backing
7. X bungees with adjustable cord locks for securing light accessories
OneTigris BLACK MAMBA Tactical Helmet Case*1
Hook Backed EDC Pouch *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
⚫Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
⚫Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
⚫Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
⚫Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
⚫ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
⚫ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.