||Heavy Duty Dog Collar
|| Nylon Webbing, UTX Buckles, Zinc Alloy D-ring
|| Neck Girth: 17.7”-24.8”/45cm-63cm ; Width: 1.5”/3.8cm ; Grab Handle Width: 5.5”/14cm
Why Choose OneTigris Heavy Duty Dog Collar with Control Handle?
An upgraded version of our tactical dog collar with a heavy duty grab handle for effective K9 control when needed, and upgraded clips, buckles, and extra thick webbing to ensure durability and even weight distribution even for dogs that pull on lead.
OneTigris Heavy Duty Dog Collar with Control Handle
1.Nylon construction with UTX buckles for durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
2.Webbing collar offering flexibility and doesn’t irritate or get caught in fur
3.Adjustable neck size with 1.5” thick webbing for medium to large dogs
4.Quality UTX buckles and zinc alloy leash ring horizontally attached to collar for even weight distribution
5.7.5” by 1.5” loop panel for name patches and morale patches
Material: Nylon Webbing, UTX Buckles, Zinc Alloy D-ring
Neck Girth: 17.7”-24.8”/45cm-63cm
Grab Handle Width: 5.5”/14cm
OneTigris Heavy Duty Dog Collar with Control Handle *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.