||Foldable Cuboid Travel Organizer
|| Nylon, Nylon Mesh Fabric
Why Choose OneTigris Foldable Cuboid Travel Organizer?
It’s always handy to have one of these low-cost but high-efficiency travel buddies when you’re on the road. Featuring a mesh side so you can see what you need and quickly grab it, not to mention letting the bag air-dry if you’re using it as a toiletry kit, and a OneTigris patch stitched onto the side for that tactilife feel!
OneTigris Foldable Cuboid Travel Organizer
1.Military spec nylon construction for extra durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
2.Mesh side with double YKK snag-free zippers for quick and easy access to packed items
3.Loops at the 2 corners for clipping on your own shoulder straps
4.Ultra lightweight and folds up smaller than a wallet to slip into your luggage, drawer, pocket, etc.
5.Ideal for packing up your clothes, toiletries, everyday gear, and other small items
Material: Nylon, Nylon Mesh Fabric
OneTigris Foldable Cuboid Travel Organizer *1
Shoulder straps are NOT provided.
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.