||Fast PJ Airsoft Helmet 06
|| Black / Multicam / Tan / OD Green / Multicam Black
|| ABS Engineering Plastics
- Why Choose OneTigris Fast PJ Airsoft Helmet?
Adjustable and detachable front, hind and side padding, with built-in front mount and side rails for quick donning and doffing of FAST compatible headsets and accessories. Win the game with good gear. OneTigris has you covered.
OneTigris Fast PJ Airsoft Helmet
Constructed of ABS Engineering Plastic with high resistance to chemicals, heat and impact
Rail system for attachment of laser/lights/headphone brackets
Front mount for attachment of lights/camera/NVG
Soft-padded interior for a comfortable fit and solid head protection
Loop panels for helmet covers or military patches
Suitable for airsoft CQB skirmishes, cs games, wargames, and other outdoor activities
Compatible with OneTigris Tactical Helmet Covers
1. Please take accurate measurements before placing an order!
2. NOT for use for paintball.
Material: ABS Engineering Plastics
Head Circumference: 22”-23.6”/56-60cm
OneTigris Fast PJ Airsoft Helmet*1
EPP Protective Padding *8
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.