Why Choose OneTigris Tactical Dog Pack Set?
3 handy pouches for you to strap on to your beast’s harness, featuring 1 EMT pouch, 1 EDC pack, and 1 tool pouch for other small items, all are of mil-spec Nylon construction for excellent water/dirt/abrasion resistance. Let your pup carry his/her own gear and strut with pride!
OneTigris Tactical Dog Pack Set
| Mil-spec 1000D Nylon construction for durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
| 3 in a set for carrying gear, all MOLLE compatible with webbing and snap-buttoned straps
| EMT pouch for holding medical kit, sunscreen, tissues, etc.
| EDC pack for carrying water, dog treats, poop bags, etc.
| Tool pouch for carrying toys, picnic mats, collapsible bowls, etc.
| Loop panel on each for blood type patches, name patches and morale patches
| Letting your dog helps to ease the EDC load and calms him/her down
Material: Mil-spec 1000D Nylon
EMT Pouch – 6.2”/5.9”*2.3”/16cm*15cm*6cm
Tool Pouch – 5.5”*7”*2.3”/14cm*18cm*6cm
EDC Pouch – 5.9”*3.9”*2.3”/15cm*10cm*6cm
OneTigris Tactical Dog Pack Set *1 (3 Pouches)
1. Let your dog get used to carrying gear by slowly increasing the load.
2. Even weight distribution is vital so your dog doesn’t lose balance.
3. If you notice that your dog is walking with difficulty or panting heavily, ease the load and let him/her rest.
1. Always measure your dog before making a purchase!
2. When loading up pouches for a dog harness or pack, for most dogs, 10% to 12% of their body weight is a good starting point for loading up dog packs. This would be 5-6lb for a 50lb dog, or 2.5-3kg for a 25kg dog. Of course, the right amount depends on a number of factors, such as your dog's breed, physical fitness, and energy level.
3. Take heed that it is against the law to misrepresent your pet as a service dog and violators are subject to prosecution.
|Material||Mil-spec 1000D Nylon|
|Dimensions||EMT Pouch – 6.2”/5.9”*2.3”/16cm*15cm*6cm Tool Pouch – 5.5”*7”*2.3”/14cm*18cm*6cm EDC Pouch – 5.9”*3.9”*2.3”/15cm*10cm*6cm|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$7.99||Over $79||https://www.onetigris.com/en/tracking/|
|Fast Delivery||$28.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
The new VAT rules have come into force since 1 July 2021 in EU. Please click here for more details.