Why Choose OneTigris ACHELOUS Assault Pack?
Pronounced ak-uh-lo-us, this tactical day pack is named after a river god of great strength and shape-shifting powers. Featuring a unique zipper system with MOLLE compatibility that enables it to be directly attached to a plate carrier, it can also be used alone as an EDC day pack with its own shoulder straps. The large main compartment fits a 14” laptop or a hydration bladder below 2.5L, and is equipped with a drinking tube exit. On one side of the ACHELOUS you’ll find a 3x3 MOLLE panel, and a cordstopped pocket on the other for water bottles of 750ml or smaller, as well as a stowable, mesh beavertail for strapping on a helmet or wet clothing to separate it from the rest of the equipment. It’s compact but holds up to 12L of essentials, built with light and rugged 500D nylon material, and is ideal for use in the city as a daily commute bag or a bike pack, or as a tactical add-on with compatible vests.
Compatible OneTigris plate carriers: OneTigris FYR Tactical Vest (SKU: TG-ZSB20), OneTigris GRIFFIN Tactical Vest (SKU: TG-ZSB10, TG-ZSB10A), OneTigris DOOM Tactical Vest (SKU: TG-ZSB06)
OneTigris ACHELOUS Assault Pack
● 500D Nylon of rugged durability and excellent dirt/water/abrasion resistance for use as a tactical vest add-on pack, 1-day-outing pack, cycling backpack, or an everyday carry pack
● 12L load capacity featuring 2 separated interior compartments to fit daily essentials, with hydration bladder compatibility and a drinking tube exit
● Unique back zipper system for direct modular attachment to most plate carriers that have MOLLE at the back, or can be used individually with its own shoulder straps
● 3 by 3 MOLLE panel on one side, cordstopped water bottle (<750ml) pocket on the other side, and a detachable mesh beavertail for carrying a helmet or wet clothing to separate it from the rest of the equipment
● 2 front zippered pockets, a 3.1”by 4.9” patch panel, and adjustable shoulder straps that can be removed when not needed
How to Remove Shoulder Straps
Unthread top and bottom nylon straps to detach shoulder straps from the pack.
How to Attach to Plate Carriers
1. Attach the zip-on MOLLE panel adapters to your plate carrier’s MOLLE panel.
2. Zip on the ACHELOUS pack to the plate carrier.
3. Fasten bottom bungee cords to the pack’s strap clips to prevent accidental unzipping.
How to Use Hook-and-loop Straps
Fasten pack to shoulder straps or loop surface of shoulder straps and effectively prevent strapped on helmet from sagging backwards, or use as fastening straps to D-rings or similar vest accessories.
Material: 500D Nylon
Space Capacity: 12L (Appx.)
Exterior Pocket Dimensions: Top 7”*9.8”/18cm*25cm; Bottom 7.8”*9.8”/20cm*25cm
Patch Panel Dimensions: 3.1”*4.9”/8cm*12.5cm
Packaged Size: 13”*17.3”*3.5”/33cm*44cm*9cm
OneTigris ACHELOUS Assault Pack *1
Zip-on MOLLE Panel Adapter *2
Hook-and-loop Strap *2
|Color||Black, Coyote Brown|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$7.99||Over $79||https://www.onetigris.com/en/tracking/|
|Fast Delivery||$28.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at email@example.com.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
The new VAT rules have come into force since 1 July 2021 in EU. Please click here for more details.