||DRAGON’S TAIL Patrol Belt
|| Waist Size: 32’’-42’’/81.3cm-106.7cm
|| 1000D Nylon
Why Choose OneTigris DRAGON’S TAIL Laser-cut MOLLE Patrol Belt?
A simple but mighty tool for keeping your gear safe, at the ready, and organized. Featuring laser-cut MOLLE to reduce the use of fabric and excessive weight, and a padded mesh interior for comfort and breathability when you’re on the job. This is the ultimate belt for efficient and well-prepared users.
OneTigris DRAGON’S TAIL Laser-cut MOLLE Patrol Belt
1. Simple but powerful piece of kit for carrying and organizing your gear
2. 1000D Nylon construction for extra durability and excellent water/dirt/abrasion resistance
3. Laser-cut MOLLE for efficient gear storage and attachment, offering even weight distribution
4. Padded for extra comfort with a mesh interior for breathability and flexibility
5. Fully adjustable to fit different users
Material: 1000D Nylon
Waist Size: 32’’-42’’/81.3cm-106.7cm
Color: Black, Tan
OneTigris DRAGON’S TAIL Laser-cut MOLLE Patrol Belt *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.