WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS TACTICAL DOG TRAINING BUNGEE LEASH?
Tough is basic. OneTigris is a team of dog-loving people but we all know the pain of burns from leashes. If your dog's a puller, this bungee leash will give you and him both a break. Featuring an EVA padded handle for effective control, you're going to enjoy those morning/nighttime walks with your buddy with more ease and comfort.
Dog Leash Dog Training Leash:
1. OneTigris 1000D Nylon series that's strong, durable but lightweight
2. Tested pull strength: 660lb/300kg
3. EVA padded training handle for immediate K9 control
4. Bungee capability provides enough stretch and allows room for movement
5. High visibility reflective strip for night walks
6. Zinc alloy leash ring with 660lb/300kg tested pull strength
7. Ideal for medium to large dogs, especially those that pull on lead
1. Recommended to be used with OneTigris Molle Dog Harness
2. Ideal for Alaskan, Samoyed, Shepherd, Su Mu, Golden Retriever, Tibetan Mastiff, etc.
Material: 1000D Nylon, Zinc Alloy Leash Ring
Handle: EVA Padded control handle
Tested Pull Strength: 660lb/300kg
OneTigris Tactical Dog Training Bungee Leash
|Second||Tested Pull Strength: 660lb/300kg|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$7.99||Over $79||https://www.onetigris.com/tracking|
|Fast Delivery||$28.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.