||Slow Feed Dog Bowl
|| TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers), ABS (Arylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), Aluminum Alloy Carabiner
|| Inner Rim: 5.1”/13cm in Diameter Outer Rim: 6.8”/17.5 in Diameter Load Capacity: 34oz/1000ml Depth: 0.5”-2.7”/1.5cm-7cm
Why Choose OneTigris Foldable Slow Feed Dog Bowl?
Copywriter’s note to self: Buy one for the beast at home. This bowl is a must-have to prevent binge eating, gagging, indigestion, etc. Why? The little boulders at the bottom of the bowl lets your dog/cat hunt for food in smaller bites instead of wolfing it down, and you can adjust the depth for pets of different ages and sizes, not to mention its ABS/TPE construction that’s chew-proof and super easy to clean.
OneTigris Foldable Slow Feed Dog Bowl
1.TPE bowl with ABS frame that’s eco-friendly, durable, and easy to clean
2.Fun interactive design to ensure your pet eats in a healthy pace through the maze
3.Collapsible design that allows for 4 different depths for different foods and different dogs and cats
4.Aluminum alloy carabiner for easy clip-on and unclipping from your bag or gear when on the road
5.Effectively prevents overeating, gagging, indigestion, and spillages of food
Material: TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers), ABS (Arylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), Aluminum Alloy Carabiner
Inner Rim: 5.1”/13cm in Diameter
Outer Rim: 6.8”/17.5 in Diameter
Load Capacity: 34oz/1000ml
OneTigris Foldable Slow Feed Dog Bowl *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.