||COMER FARER Mesh Harness
|| M / L
|| Size M – 12.16oz/345g/Size L – 14.46oz/410g
|| Heavy Duty Nylon Mesh Fabric, Heavy Duty Nylon Webbing
Why choose COMER FARER Reflective Mesh Harness?
Further enhanced from the POWER TRAIN K9 Mesh Harness, this is the armor for the nighttime for your pup. Featuring reflective strip inserts so he/she stays visible in low-light conditions, with webbing on both sides and a large loop panel down the back for patches. Think K9 tactical. Think K9 Guardians of the Galaxy!
OneTigris COMER FARER Reflective Mesh Harness for Dogs
1.Quick-dry Nylon mesh construction for durability and breathability
2.7 reflective strips embedded in Nylon webbing for safe night-time walks
3.Webbing on both sides for add-ons such as treat pouches and poop bag pouch
4.Soft padded collar to prevent chafing on your dog’s neck
5.Loop panel down the back for morale patches and name patches
6.Front and rear grab handles to maneuver your dog away from trouble
7.Metal leash clip-ons located on the front and rear for versatility
1. Please measure your dog before placing an order!
OneTigris COMER FARER Reflective Mesh Harness *1
OneTigris Red Logo Patch *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.